A great product team is at the heart of every great product. The product team is in charge of creating a roadmap, putting strategies into action and defining the various features of products. These are the professionals that decide what gets developed, nurtured, and recommend the latest advancements needed to track success.
Pendo is a product-analytics app designed to assist businesses and organisations to improve their overall services to customers by using Product Experience. Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat alumni collaborated to develop Pendo as they desired something similar as product managers, but never had a straightforward approach and simple way to understand, and act on what genuinely drives product success and launched Pendo in 2013. Learn and explore about some of the top pendo competitors here.
Why use Pendo?
- Pendo assists businesses and organisations in determining whether or not the products and features they are offering or designing are being used.
- Pendo’s product analytics tools can assist in understanding how users browse through product portfolios, and which features they prefer.
- With an integrated product operations workflow, Pendo helps customers innovate faster.
- Product analytics are fascinating and valuable, and in-app messaging allows businesses and organisations to leverage Pendo to put these insights quickly, and effortlessly into action.
- Almost every business should be concerned with customer feedback. Gathering and analysing consumer feedback in a method that guarantees neither team is obstructing the other, such as a poll within the product or a full-fledged product feedback management system, is critical for the growth of business. Pendo offers this feature which is commonly called Pendo Feedback. Moreover, Pendo keeps the customers updated about whether or not their feedback has been seen.
- Pendo assists in determining how key systems are being used by employees. Personalized in-app guidance ensures that employees get the most out of the software that the organisation develops.
- Pendo enhances awareness of important yet less used features. It also allows the users to create retention targets to discover which features inspire visitors to stick around longer.
- As the customer’s journey begins, Pendo allows making a great first impression by providing an easy, disappointment-free experience. As users acquire confidence, businesses can reinforce new information and add more challenging tasks.
- Each user can attain their specific goals with personalised guidance. It also increases client satisfaction. Pendo can help with this because it allows businesses to segment the consumer base and send target messages depending on their specific needs.
- With Pendo, organizations can quickly identify features and pages that cause customers to become confused, and they can be guided through the difficult parts of the application by getting assistance to choose the correct course and avoid chaos without requiring customer support.
- With Pendo, organisations can identify revenue-driving activities, increase trial conversions, and build features that customers are willing to pay for.
- Net Promoter Score or NPS serves as a measure of customer sentiment in terms of both product and service, and the results, which are immediately uploaded to the slack channel, offer a platform for cross-functional collaboration.
With specialised training, technical support, and sales assistance from the Pendo team, the Pendo Partner Program will help drive new demand with extended solutions and collaborative go-to-market options, and will aid in getting to market faster.
Pendo has recently joined Microsoft ISV connect program to help companies drive adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365. By integrating Pendo with Dynamics 365, Microsoft users will be able to give customised onboarding and training to sales, marketing, and customer care employees in their Dynamics 365 edition, unrestricted by their location or device. As a result, they can be more productive and get a quicker return on their Microsoft investment.
While many companies acknowledge the need of assessing product performance, a large percentage of them today gather little or no data regarding their products. Companies who spend in establishing a stable analytics programme might have a successful product, and stand out in the market. With a variety of incredible features, Pendo can help increase engagement. It does away with the need for coding analytics and feedback collection, saving time and resources, and making the decision-making process easier for businesses by providing them user insight.For more information you can also read https://mrtechbusiness.com/