Whether you like it or not,Neem one can never really turn away from the power of natural ingredients. Nowadays, wherever you look you will find most of the products containing natural extracts. These days most of us prefer buying products that contain least amounts of chemicals and more herbal extracts.
India is a gold mine of powerful natural ingredients that are excellent for human health and beauty. One such natural ingredient is neem. It is found abundantly in our country and has been used to treat various ailments from ancient times.
Neem is also known as Margosa or Azadirachta Indica is an evergreen tree that is grown abundantly in the Indian subcontinent. This tree is a powerhouse of ayurvedic health benefits and can help in enhancing your beauty. The bark, seeds, roots and leaves can be used to make creams, capsules, oils and powders.
Benefits of neem:
Let us throw light on some of the benefits of using neem extracts:
- You can use neem powder to make facepack that can be used to prevent acne and pimples. It can also help in reducing blackheads on skin.
- Neem oil can be used to treat skin related ailments like rashes, infections, etc. Mix this oil with some sesame oil and apply on skin infections or insect bite to get rid of itchiness, redness, and inflammation.
- Neem oil can work as mosquito and insect repellent.
- The antifungal properties of neem leaves powder can help in reducing dandruff from hair. It can also help in reducing the problem of lice. You can mix neem oil or powder with coconut oil to get better results.
- Consumption of neem supplements can help in keeping your blood sugar levels under control.
- Consumption of neem capsules or tablets can help in preventing urinary infection, urine disorders and stomach/intestinal worms.
- Mixing neem powders ginger, tulsi leaves, crushed peppercorn and boiling hot water can help you make excellent kadha that can help in boosting your immune system.
- Consumption of neem extracts can help in purification of blood, which can help in treating a variety of skin related problems and other health issues.
Best selling neem supplements:
Here are some of the best selling supplements:
- Geo Fresh Organic Neem 600 mg
- Pure Cure + Co Neem
- Herbal Hills Neem leaves Powder
- Big Muscles Natural Neem Extract
- Biotrex Neem (250 mg)
- Healthvit Neem Care Neem Powder (400mg)
- Nutra Grace Grace Neem
- Vestige Neem
- GAIA Neem
- INLIFE Neem Seed Oil (500 mg)
- Nutriosys Neem (250 mg)
- Himalaya Neem tablet
- Mahaved Neem Extract
- VITAWIN Neem
- Natures Velvet Neem Pure Extract (500 mg)
You don’t have to worry about the neem powder price of these supplements as you don’t have to pay a fortune to buy them. Furthermore, getting these products from online stores like Healthkart, Amazon, etc. can help you to save more.
It is sometimes good to go back to our roots to solve our everyday problems. Neem is such a holistic gift of nature that can help in uplifting our overall health and enhancing our beauty.For more information you can also read https://mrtechbusiness.com/.